So, an "anonymous" individual (or, individuals) : ) left a list of names last night as a comment, and I started to think about some of their suggestions on a run this morning. I will gladly and gratefully receive any other name suggestions. Do you have a name that you really like, but for whatever reason couldn't or didn't use?
This will be fun!
Please leave a comment with name suggestions because I'd like to have some different names to bring to the table. Otherwise, the baby is going to have a random "L" name so that we can be j,k.l and m! (I don't have an aversion to L names, so if you've got a good suggestion please leave a comment. That would certainly make Josh happy.)
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
My mom's name is a VERY old fashion girls name, Leta (everyone calls her Lee). Its the only "L" name I could think of :)
I've got some girl "L" names
Lidia
Leona
You could get really creative and start just about anything with "La-" hehehahahehehaha ;)
Amy
Post a Comment