Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Sweet Boy.

Last evening, after our family walk, the four of us (including D.) were laying around in the family room, while Michael played with his cars. I told Michael that he could bring the cars to the hospital when Mommy has the baby. He listened. And, then he responded by saying, "I don't think the baby could hold the cars, Mom."

I then said to Michael, "Did you know that Mommy is going to the hospital to have the baby?" Again, he listened and thought about what I said.

He stood up, walked over to me and touched my belly. He looked me in the eye and said, "Are they going to take the baby out, Mom? " Naturally, I said, "Yes, Michael. The doctor is going to take the baby out."

Again, he thought about the baby coming out of my body and asked, "Is it going to hurt, Mommy? Will it hurt you?"

I smiled and said, "Yes. Just a little bit. But, I'll be okay."


Love, love, love this sweet boy of ours....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe, he is such a sweet boy. He loves his mommy too!

Anonymous said...

Awh! How intuitive that little MB is. How very sweet and compassionate...I know where it comes from too :)


Love you!
Amy