I never knew that one child could ask so many QUESTIONS in the course of a day.
Welcome to the three's! Right? : )
Josh and I are exhausted.
"Why? Why? Why?," says Michael. "Why are you tired, Mommy?," says Michael.
Phew... Thank goodness it's time for bed!
(You can tell that he's asking a question in this picture, can't you?)
Welcome to the three's! Right? : )
Josh and I are exhausted.
"Why? Why? Why?," says Michael. "Why are you tired, Mommy?," says Michael.
Phew... Thank goodness it's time for bed!
(You can tell that he's asking a question in this picture, can't you?)

2 comments:
he told amanda
we're gonna have a baby.... mommy, daddy and i are gonna have a baby!
direct quote
Awh! I remember when Aliyah went through this stage. It is cute, but sort of exhasuting. An answer to a why questions gets followed up by another why...like no answer you give is good enough :)
Amy
Post a Comment