****All finished!****
For a little over a year over a year, at least. :)
How scary and how exciting! I have so many hopes and plans for the coming year. Maybe by the end of the 2009 school year Michael will know his multiplication facts, speak fluent Spanish, and will have read the first of the Harry Potter series. And, the baby? S/He will certainly know the ABC's and will most definitely be able to count to 50 or so.
You just never know, right? (Ha). I crack myself up sometimes...
If I am lucky, Michael will be potty trained by the end of next year and will be able to pull up his pants after the using the potty. At that point, we also MIGHT be working on wearing underwear at night. (Might!!!) And, the baby? Well. I'm just hoping the baby will be sleeping through the night by the summer of 2009. Time will tell, time will tell.
I'm so thankful to Josh, and more importantly, God, to be given this opportunity to focus my love, attention, and time on our precious family. I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

5 comments:
I am so excited for you, Katie. Being a SAHM is the best job I have ever had. Even on my toughest days I wouldn't trade a second of it away.
Congrats, love, love - Meleah
PS. Josh is awesome.
YAY!! I am so happy for you!! Enjoy your summer and the start of your wonderful new 'job'!!
Hugs to you and MB!!
Yeah for you and your family. Enjoy your year off, I could only dream of a year off. Though, I can't complain about my three months I had off with both kids. Your going to have such a great time with both your kids and Josh. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.
Take Care,
~Jamie
Congrats Kate!
You have worked very hard, followed your heart, and found a passion for all things. I love you dearly and I am so very proud of you. I am thankful for your posts and how they touch my life! Here's to a great summer and a wonderful year!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment