The first day of summer break was spent organizing Michael's closet and drawers! Michael has outgrown all of his PJ's and many of the tops that are tightly packed in his dresser. Every morning and every evening Josh complains that nothing fits, and that "we" need to go through his dresser. : ) (You know what "we" means...) My mom spent the day playing with Michael, so that I could sort through his things and so that I could scrub the bathrooms.
After visiting at my parent's house, Michael and I went to Big Lots to buy a couple plastic containers to stow away the 2T clothes in the basement. We found all sorts of "treasures" in Big Lots! I think that I will be frequenting Big Lots quite a bit in the next year, or so.
It certainly wasn't an exciting day, by any means, but it sure did feel good to take a shower in a clean bathroom this evening! And, I know that Michael had a blast with my mom and my brother, Daniel. He sure does love to spend time in the country!
Here's a picture of Michael wearing the PJ's that no longer fit. (Poor kid, his mom is such a penny pincher.) Don't worry- we changed him out of these ridiculously tight pajamas before he went to bed.

3 comments:
I love the feeling of clean/organized closets and drawers too!!!
Congrats on your first day of summer break!! I know you are going to LOVE being at home with the kids!!
Have a GREAT weekend! :)
I love how you had him wear one for a post! Too cute!!!
Have a great weekend!
Amy
LOL! Too cute! Kind of looks like he wants to be one of those muscle guys showing off their dukes and abs in the tight tees :)
Post a Comment