Saturday, May 10, 2008

They Love Each Other.


I've noticed recently that the baby's movement increases when Michael is around.  : ) One afternoon this week, as Michael and I were on our way home, the baby started to move around and kick like crazy.  During this time, Michael was talking my ear off about peacocks and barns.  (We pass by a farm with peacocks on our way home from school everyday.) The movement is probably completely coincidental, and the baby probably can't even hear yet; but I like to think that the baby can't wait to meet his (or her) sibling.  We are definitely experiencing the fun part of pregnancy right now, and the little kicks are so incredibly sweet.


 The weekend seems to be shaping up nicely for us, I think we might do some errands this afternoon and go out to dinner this evening as a family.  Michael and Josh are making pancakes right now, which is quite a sight.  Josh is being incredibly patient with our little chef.  

~~Time to eat (and clean up!).~~

2 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

What a cute story.

I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet story...it is nice to imagine that your lil boo can hear Michael and respond...so adorable!

Love,
Amy