"Life is better when lived together."
(Volvo's new slogan, another reason to buy a Volvo station wagon one day FAR, FAR, FAR in the future...)
Family time! We have thoroughly enjoyed the past few evenings. I think Josh and I both feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted from our shoulders. Michael has spent every evening outside since Tuesday. We've been to two playgrounds this week, Josh's basketball game, and we've played and played in the backyard. Our little guy can't get enough of the great outdoors. And, boy!! does he get DIRTY everyday. Is this a boy thing? He's seriously FLITHY each night, which is good...but kinda gross!
Tomorrow we are heading out for the weekend for some much needed family time. I know we could spend time at home together, but when we're home there's the laundry, the cooking, the un-decorated house, the cleaning, the organizing, and the YARD clean-up staring us in the face.
We've been looking forward to this weekend for so long, I just hope we are able to relax. I don't even care about the weather, it can rain...snow...sleet...whatever! Just as long as we can spend time as a family.
I'm not real sure about wearing a bathing suit, though! (The hotel has a pool.) Josh said I need one with "flaps". Any idea what on Earth he is talking about?!?! A skirted suit, perhaps? : )

5 comments:
Flaps??? Men are SO funny!!!
I hope you guys have a Wonderful weekend together! I am sure it is just what you all need:)
The weather has been PERFECT!! I think the dirty thing is more of a boy thing. My little guys have been absolutely disgusting everynight this week!! Kids sure know how to enjoy the warm weather to the fullest!
You are so cute! I can't wait to hear about your great weekend! I hope you had a blast!!
I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend away together!! It was so great running into you last week! We'll have to plan to get Michael B together with the kids soon, he'll love getting "dirty" with my boys!! :)
::HUGS::
ROTFLOL!!! The flaps comment is great! I can only imagine that he is talking about one with a skirt, but for some reason a bathing suit with wings popped into my head! I hope you guys had a great time Kate!
A suite with flaps. Too cute.
I hope you all enjoyed being back together again!!!
Cheers to the end of tax season . . . for all!
Post a Comment