I think I felt our baby move yesterday afternoon, the one in utero...not the two year old. Michael was playing in his sand box and I was reading on the porch when I suddenly felt this "drop" in my stomach. It's funny, though, because I doubted myself after feeling the little bubble. I thought, no that's too high...that can't be...I'm pretty sure it was!
One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is feeling our baby move.
Yesterday marked the start of 15 weeks. We're moving right along....
If you click on the pregnancy label, you can read what I have written about the early, secretive weeks of our pregnancy. They're... like... hidden posts.....Fun Stuff!
To Winter
5 years ago

6 comments:
How exciting!!! Feeling the baby move has always been my favorite part of being pregnant too!! It's such a wonderful feeling!!
I hope you are feeling well and have a great week:)
The first little flutter is always a memory in itself! I hope you are doing well and Michael B is continuing to fill your heart with love!
Dear Katie and Josh,
We are so very happy to learn that the fifth Kerr-Hobert is on the way.
Much Love,
Sara and Chad
Oh how cool! I'm sure you know what you felt...you've been through this before! I loved reading the hidden posts...I wondered if you did anything like that...yes you are sneaky, but I love it! Smiles ~ Amy!
We've already got one Zebco fishing rod for Michael sitting in a blister pack down at the coast. I guess this means another rod is in order. Pink or blue?
Chad and Sara
How exciting. I remember both of my first movements with the kids. Was it really their first time moving? Just a little funny. Feeling both of the kids in my belly was also my favorite part of pregnancy.
I absolutely love those hidden posts that was just too cool. Enjoy all those fun cravings. Looking forward to reading all about the rest of this pregnancy. Best of luck....
~Jamie
Post a Comment