Saturday, February 23, 2008

Three Sweet, Sweet Words


Yum, yum, yum!!! Can't wait to have a sandwich (or, two or three...for the road, of course!) from the cheese shop sometime this weekend!!! How I love this place.....We're pretty much ready to go, just waiting for Josh to get home from work. My parents are already on their way. I am hopeful that we will get to have a delicious dinner with them and hopeful that we can go for a quick walk down DOG Street this afternoon with Michael. We haven't been back to Williamsburg since last April, I think I'm going into withdrawal! The race is tomorrow afternoon around 1:00, or so. I'm a little nervous about the hills--it's gotta be one of the hilliest races I've ever run. Why do I do this, again? ; )


(Our first trip to Williamsburg with Michael! He was only five months or so...So itty bitty!!)

2 comments:

Melis B said...

I was thinking of you all day yesterday and hope your race went fantastic!!

Can't wait to hear all the details!!

Hugs,
Melis

Anonymous said...

Hey kate - was thinking of you and the cheese shop this weekend! i hope the race was wonderful - can't wait to hear about it and your weekend! luv amy