Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess who had the most fun this weekend?


Some photos from this weekend! I'm pretty sure that if you click on the picture, it will enlarge on your screen. We had a wonderful time, but we're all dragging a little bit this week. Baby brother Clay comes home this Friday for spring break and Daniel is
 supposed to come home sometime next week. 
For what it's worth, posting pictures lately has been a total PAIN. The computer is slow or blogger is slow....maybe I should switch to typepad or wordpress or something. This is waaaay too time consuming! Now I'm experiencing a scheduled outage...or something....Can't save, can't post, can't add more pics! What a hassle!!





3 comments:

M the Mommy said...

I just want to kiss his cheeks!!! Smush them and smooch them! I agree uploading pics to blogger is way too time consuming. They need a batch load feature or something.
Thanks for sharing and congrats on your race.
XO - Meleah

Anonymous said...

Um, that picture of your dad and Josh on the couch is hysterical! They look like twins!!! HAHAHA! :) Love the pics Kate - thanks so much for sharing them!

The Sweet Family said...

Great pics! Love the pic with the cars. Kinda like he is saying, oh too many cars, too little time! Wo is me...cute.