Thursday, February 28, 2008

A great day...



We've really been having a great week. Nothing too special has been going on in our house this week to make it "great", but the evenings and mornings have been relatively easy. I have actually caught myself thinking that tax season really isn't all THAT bad??? (Maybe I'm losing my mind....)This is such a relief because not having Josh around is a challenge for all of us.

Michael has been just wonderful this week, I have been truly amazed! He has played independently every night with his cars and his books, so cooking dinner has been a piece of cake. Dinner time is usually a bit hairy around here to say the least, and I find myself getting frustrated and agitated easily. Maybe someone has been slipping Michael B a little terrific two juice without me knowing about it? It's hard to put my finger on why/how things are running so much smoother this week. All I know is that I'm incredibly grateful for this wonderful week and Michael's pleasant demeanor.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh! I'm happy your week has been going well!!! One month down on tax season and one more month to go :)