Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two for Two.


Well. The mornings just continue to get more and more interesting around here, I tell you what! 

Yesterday was the mother of all temper tantrums.  Today Josh locked his keys in the trunk. THis meant that he and Michael were not able to drive to work/the sitter's, nor were they able to get inside the house!  

I'll spare the specifics, but it was another interesting morning in our household.  I'm wondering where we will find ourselves tomorrow!  There is one little part of the story I would like to share:  I called the dealership to find out if they could "slice a key" for us.  When I finished explaining the scenario, this man says to me, "Well.  Did you know there's a little latch that you can just pull on next to the door?"  In a short voice I said, "Yes I know about the latch, SIR.  THE LATCH IS LOCKED AND MY KEY WON'T WORK, SIR. "  He seemed to figure out what I was saying by that point, but my goodness was I irritated and ready to bite off his head.  

We'll get things taken care of, I know.  It's really no biggie, it just made for an interesting morning.  Michael sure has been talking about it all evening.  All he can really get out is, "DAD LOCK! KEYS! Mom. Because he did."  Gosh, does he make us smile.  Our little sugar....

1 comments:

4 Gobblers said...

Oh, have I been there!!! Deep breaths, deep breaths. Hope the rest of the week is great!