Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Couple:

Pictures From Today!

The "new" dishes from my mom!





He would cry and cry because he could hardly walk.....



And then, he would laugh and laugh because he loves the snow!




I wish I had a few from this evening, when Michael helped Josh with the shoveling. They were a precious sight. Michael followed him up and down the sidewalk. When I stepped outside to see if he was ready to come inside, Michael told me that if I went back inside he would give me a treat. Then he told me to set the timer. Michael and I made a snowman this afternoon, and this evening he made his own while he was shoveling with his dad. I'll have to snap a picture tomorrow. What a wonderful day we had! More to come tomorrow. As always, G*** came through for us teachers!! (Josh was right!)

0 comments: