Guess what folks? They're calling for some white stuff, a snow advisory, if you will. And, of course, I'm not the least bit excited!!!!! Neither are my students, they hate the idea of losing a day of learning.
Michael and I have already discussed the possibilities that tomorrow holds, if it just happens to snow tonight. One of the possibilities is the option of watching The Cars movie, it's a favorite of his and he is only allowed to watch it on the weekends. No TV at night, except the news--and only that if it's going to SNOW!--, during the week. He watches a teensy bit of Sesame Street in the morning when we're getting dressed before work and he watches Curious George after his nap at the baby sitter's house. For right now, he's totally entertained by his cars and his "vacuum cleaner" while I cook dinner in the evenings. Yes. I did say his vacuum cleaner! (It's really just a walking toy for a 12 month-18 month tot, but he thinks of it as his vacuum. Great imagination!)
This evening, Michael practiced some of his cheer leading moves. I was very proud and got a huge laugh out of him this evening. The jumps were really funny! He tried to do a few cheers, but the jumps are definitely his strength right now. We also worked on the candles in the windows some more this evening. I'm happy to report that we have plugged in the lights on the wreath, as well as a few of the window candles. We're pretty much all lit up right now! : ) Michael seemed to be just as excited as I was about the candles and the wreath. I'm all about celebrating the itty, bitty happy moments of my day~the wreath lighting was one of them.
Alrighty. This post is rapidly deteriorating by the minute. Have a great evening and wear your pj's inside out for me and Michael B, okay???
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment