Sunday, December 30, 2007

So much to share!

Oh My!!

It's been too long, faithful readers! We've been up to a lot lately! Which is why I am going to post a few Kodak photo albums so that you can take a gander (at your leisure) at what we've been doing lately. What a wonderful Christmas holiday this continues to be!

Thursday was spent walking on our secret nature trail and dining with the k-h's!!

On Friday Michael and I went with my parents to my Grandmother Rose's home. We went out to eat, played with HER matchbox cars, napped, and ate some more!

Saturday was spent putting away Christmas decorations (such a SCROOGE, I am!), cheering for Josh's basketball team, and dancing at Granddad's with Uncle Dan.

We took things easy today. Josh worked pretty much all day, with a break for dinner and bath time with Michael B. Michael and I cooked, played with his cars, folded clothes, bathed Duncan, and napped a little.

In order to check out the numerous photos, just simply click on the link that is beside the album that you'd like to check out. (SCRATCH THAT, READERS!! CHECK BACK FOR PICS TOMORROW...OFOTO IS TOO SLOW THIS EVENING!! I'll have things ready to go tomorrow morning!! Promise, Grandparents and Aunt Audrey!!)

Album One: Hunting for Acorns, Dinner with the k-h's.

Album Two: Going to Grandma's House!

Album Three: Dancing at Granddad's, Basketball, and our Lazy Sunday!

And, if you still have time....

Check out my running blog....RunHappy. I've updated it for the first time in AGES. I'm running a half marathon in February or March, so I figured I should start tracking my workouts again. So, if you're interested...go to www.runhappy.blogspot.com (or, just click on the link ; ) ) !!

1 comments:

Melis B said...

Can't wait to see the photos. Sorry we missed you the other night. I was hoping all the kids could play together. :)

We'll catch up soon. Let's do brunch soon.

Happy New Year~~Melis