It seems that Michael B is on the road to recovery, thank goodness. He is still sleeping right now and he was able to sleep soundly through the night. Yesterday he also ate a good bit of Raisin Bran, which made me breathe a sigh of relief. Today we'll stay home and rest. I am hopeful, though, that we'll be able to spend some time with Dan, Oriana, and Aunt Genevieve this evening.
I am following suit with this montage, as Diane and Melissa both have created two precious montages. Prior to Christmas, I figured out that I could make a photo book, using my montage photos, with just the simple click of a button. This is awesome because uploading the photos for both a photo book and a montage takes a lot of time. This feature that One True Media offers cuts the time into half! (Love that!)
This montage includes two of my very favorite Christmas songs; Oh Come All Ye Faithful is one of the two....
To Winter
5 years ago


1 comments:
Great montage Katie, we all loved it. Linda and Patrick watched with me.
See you Sunday, Melis
Post a Comment