Friday, November 16, 2007

Blast from the Past:


Today's theme is "blast from the past".

I had a great idea for a blast from the past post, but I'm too lazy to scan in photos today. So, I'll just save it for next week! Here's a photo of us from Easter 2005, also known as the last time we saw Peter and Meleah.

The church we attend is notoriously overcrowded. If you don't get to church 10-15 minutes early, then good luck finding a seat. (Holidays are, like, on a whole OTHER time schedule, in terms of getting a seat...)

I clearly remember, on Easter Sunday of 2005, Josh and I left our house about 10 minutes before mass started, and what do you know? No seat for the pregnant gal and her hubby! (Shocker.) We thought about going to another church service that morning, by just picking a random church on Main Street. Instead, though, we got coffee from the coffee shop in town and waited to head to the mountain for our Easter dinner.

That was a really cold and wet Easter from what I remember. It was also smack dab in the middle of tax season, which explains the looks of exhaustion on our faces.

2 comments:

4 Gobblers said...

Exhaustion? You both look great! :) Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope alls well.
~Diane

M the Mommy said...

I remember this Easter like it was yesterday. You were the most gorgeous pregnant lady I had ever seen. I was so excited for you. So sad we haven't seen you in so long...we just have to hug the memories. Ahhhh...memories...

XOXO - M