Thursday, October 18, 2007

Making himself at home.


The first time we went to the library, Michael wouldn't touch the books.

A few trips later?

Now, he refuses to leave them on the shelves. They all belong in our basket, in fact.

Surprisingly, he picks out some good ones this way. Maybe I oughta try it? Forget recommendations, best seller lists, book club lists; a pretty cover and a good size will suffice.

I'm really enjoying Here if you Nee me. You should check it out if you get a chance...remember the library is FREE. How awesome is that??


4 comments:

4 Gobblers said...

Like the new look! That's 3 now? :)

Melis B said...

Love the new background. It's nice a big. :)

Have a good weekend, Melis

katie k-h said...

You know~I just like to keep my readers on their toes....Give you something different to look at on a daily basis. :)

This one's going to stay...mark my words.

LOL, Kate

M the Mommy said...

I am so glad to hear you are enjoying the book, Katie. I can't talk long it is time to get ready for the wedding! I am doing a reading and can you believe that I am sick to my stomach with nerves -- who am I? I thought I went to college for this. Wish us luck and lots of happy baby energy.

Love - M