Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy, Healthy, and Smart.


Good report from the md today. It seems our boy is pretty healthy and he's growing!!

Michael increased in height from 5% to 25%. That's quite a leap! His weight is in the 30%, and from what I remember he weighs in at 28lbs. He is up to date with vaccines as of right now, but will need a flu shot in about a month.

The visit went well. Michael chatted away with his ped., "Dr. Dan". Michael willingly gave him his ducks, his moo--(you know, the cow with udders....that J. loves so much...), and answered any questions that Dr. Dan posed. I was proud.

We chatted a bit about potty training. The ped said that 1 in 4 boys are potty trained at 2 y/o, 50% of boys are potty trained at 2 1/2 y/o, and 98% at 3 y/o. So, I guess we'll give it a whirl sometime in the future. I tried this summer, but he wasn't ready. It's a well known fact that Michael does things when he's good and ready. That's the kind of boy we've got...

And, I love him so much.

FYI: Dr. Dan did say he is healthy, I added the happy and smart part. ; )

2 comments:

Melis B said...

Yay!! I'm so glad the little man is healthy. We are so excited for Saturday and I think the kids will have a BLAST!!

~~Your son is adorable too!!

Melis

4 Gobblers said...

M. looks healthy and so cute! My Daniel used to call "Dr. Dan" "Dr. Bone" - that's as good as he could get at 2!
~Diane