This morning Michael woke up bright and early. (Seven am.) We went to bed at elven-thirty, or so. (That's VERY late for us...)
We decided this week, after spending lots of time talking to the pumpkins at the babysitter's house with Michael B; that we would purchase a few pumpkins for the little guy at some point this weekend.
After getting ourselves all dolled up for the pumpkin stand, we headed out the door. The fruit/vegetable
stand that went to is a cute little spot that has a great view of the mountains. However, it's a wee bit close to a MAJOR highway. Naturally, as you can imagine Josh and I were just a bit on edge about Michael running into oncoming traffic. It just kind of killed the cutesy pumpkin patch mood. It also ruined my attempts to get a photo of the three of us. I tried, believe me, but Josh wouldn't cooperate.
Nevertheless, we bought three pretty pumpkins. No mums. Josh rolled his eyes when I mentioned buying mums...That's alright, though, I'll head to Lowes one day after school this week. And, as for the cute pic of Michael sitting in mounds of pumpkins? I'll just find a pumpkin patch in the middle of nowhere so I can get some great autumn photos of the sugar. We'll do that one day after school this week, too.
Tomorrow is the 20 mile race. Yay, Yay! (I wish I really felt that way...20 miles is soooo far. ) Once the race is over and once I have the endorphins flowing freely, I'll be all set.

1 comments:
We did Nalls too and I wish it was off the beaten path and not so close to Rte 7. :) MB sure is a cutie pie. Can't wait for next Saturday!!
~Melis
Post a Comment