After answering questions like, "What is a pep rally? What page are we on? Can I go to the bathroom? UUhh...What's your name, again?" I'm a little tired.
This afternoon, Duncan~the yip-yappiest dog alive, has made it his mission to drive me even battier. Seriously. I couldn't even do LAUNDRY today without him following me upstairs. It's not so much that he follows my every move, it's that he's under my feet for every move. At one point, I ran up to switch a load and I told Michael to watch Duncan for me. I shut the gate downstairs and enjoyed my minute of peace with the laundry. I literally STEP on him ALL night because he's constantly under my feet. It's a little aggravating.
And, as I'm writing this, I'm having an epiphany...Duncan is actually probably scared out of his mind when Michael B is on the loose. Michael was swinging a plastic, (lead filled- I'm sure...) puppy around his head this evening. It's not a little puppy, either. It's kinda big and could do some damage to a mini-schnauzer. Or, he could be under my feet because Michael likes to run as furiously as he can with his "vacuum cleaner", which is also a bit intimidating for the mini-Schnauzer, as well.
Even so....
I spilled (typo fixed!) my glass of water this evening so that Duncan could situate himself on the recliner this evening!
He's my best buddy, though.
This afternoon, Duncan~the yip-yappiest dog alive, has made it his mission to drive me even battier. Seriously. I couldn't even do LAUNDRY today without him following me upstairs. It's not so much that he follows my every move, it's that he's under my feet for every move. At one point, I ran up to switch a load and I told Michael to watch Duncan for me. I shut the gate downstairs and enjoyed my minute of peace with the laundry. I literally STEP on him ALL night because he's constantly under my feet. It's a little aggravating.
And, as I'm writing this, I'm having an epiphany...Duncan is actually probably scared out of his mind when Michael B is on the loose. Michael was swinging a plastic, (lead filled- I'm sure...) puppy around his head this evening. It's not a little puppy, either. It's kinda big and could do some damage to a mini-schnauzer. Or, he could be under my feet because Michael likes to run as furiously as he can with his "vacuum cleaner", which is also a bit intimidating for the mini-Schnauzer, as well.
Even so....
I spilled (typo fixed!) my glass of water this evening so that Duncan could situate himself on the recliner this evening!
He's my best buddy, though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment