Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Pants in Color:

Per Melissa's request : ) ....






He looks so sweet in these pants. And, since he'll probably outgrow them before next spring/summer, he'll be wearing them to church EVERY Sunday from now until the end of the month. (They don't work for October, right?)

Stay tuned for the painting pics tonight. I'll do a before and an after picture of each room. The painter is starting with the family room, which is going to be green. He should be finished by Thursday. We're pretty excited!

We've got a ridiculously busy week ahead, first up: fantasty football draft for Josh this evening. Gooooo, Josh! : ) He claims that, "this could be the year!" Whatever that means. : )

(The photos should enlarge, if you just click on the picture.)

3 comments:

Melis B said...

YAY!! Thank you. They ARE adorable!! He is so darn cute. I'm really looking forward to Sunday. I know the kids will love it!!

I can't wait to see your paint colors too. We still have to come over and see the new house...we are bad (busy) friends.

Thanks again for the color photos. :) ~~Melis

Melissa Schneider said...

I LOVE HIS LITTLE PANTS! You may have to make him wear them next time I see him - which will hopefully be soon! I need more Kerr-Hobert time in my life!

Love you guys!
Missy

Harvey Sebastian said...

Those pants are just TOO CUTE!!!