You know, as much as I completely, with all my heart, adore my two year old son; I need just a little break sometimes. Just a little one, mind you. This, in turn, is why God invented napping. Naps are, truly, a gift. They help to improve Michael's mood, they give Josh and me a chance to take a break from answering "WHHHY?" to each and every sentence that comes out of our mouths, and they give us the opportunity to get things done around the house.
You see where I'm going with this?
Michael did not nap today. He slept for like, five minutes in the car this afternoon. I had to wake him on our way home from lunch and shopping due to a dirty diaper, that I should have changed before we left the paint shop. (Lesson learned!)
It's been a long, long day with our grumpy two year old.
Little sugar woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and was a real bear at mass. When he's in a mood like that, it's a good indicator that he did not sleep long enough the night before.
So, the fact that he didn't sleep well last night and did not nap today, made him the grumpiest tot in town. Seriously.
When we put him in bed this evening, Josh and I breathed a sigh of exhaustion. We realized today that we need the naps just as much as Michael does!
The cute pants made up for his demeanor today.
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
The pants look SO cute...can we see them in color???
~Melis
Post a Comment