Just a few more hours until we're on our way to the beach.
Check back tomorrow evening, as there is a possibility that you might see a photo of the 4th K-H on the beach!
This evening I'm going to study up for a game of "Ghost"--a spelling game that Josh and I play on car trips. Oriana and Dan taught Josh this game on the way to my brother's wedding. Josh, in turn, taught me how to play on the way home from Connecticut. Every round we played ended up with Josh winning, Josh adding a rule, or Josh changing a rule. So tonight I'm going to Google this game AND stifle away a dictionary in my purse or something. It should be fun...
I have a feeling that there will be lots of montages and pictures in the week to come! So stay tuned....
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
Hey!
Michael is too cute! Hope you have a blast at the beach. Maybe it won't be soooo hot!
~Diane
YAY!! I'm glad you can blog on vacation...I will be checking back. :)
Have a total blast!!!
~Melis
Post a Comment