That's what the canon folks have to say about my baby. Blah. At this point, I'm going to ask for the baby shipped to the beach. Aside from calling them EVERYDAY! and checking on the repair status, it's all I can do, I suppose...
Michael is spending the morning with my mom so that I can "pack" (or, "blog") and so that she can get her Michael fix before we leave on Saturday. When I left him this morning, she was letting him help to make homemade rolls. What a riot that was! You're probably wishing I had that Canon, right? Me too.
We're slowly, but surely, getting ready for our vacation. For some reason, I always feel the need to make my house spotless before we leave; bathrooms scrubbed and scoured, floors vacuumed and mopped, sheets changed, laundry washed. This makes packing difficult because I can't possibly put one article of clothing in a suit case, which rests on a floor that isn't vacuumed, now can I? Seriously. What is my problem?
(Oh, and Michael likes "messes" about as much as I do!)
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
It's funny, I thought I was the only freak who completely cleaned her house before leaving on vacation. I am doing it all too today and tomorrow. We'll see how good the girls do with keeping everything spotless. ha ha
Have a blast at the beach...will you be able to blog???
~~Melis
OH YES. ; )
YOU KNOW IT!
THERE'LL BE LOTS OF BLOGGING AND MONTAGING!
MAYBE JOSH WILL SERVE AS A GUEST WRITER???
(HE'S A GREAT WRITER, VERY FUNNY...OR, HE THINKS HE IS..)
Post a Comment