Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hurry Up and Nap, Already!




















Josh has graciously stayed in the house while Michael has taken his afternoon naps all week, which means that I have spent every afternoon reading on the beach. (Heaven!) That's one gem of a husband, if you ask me! Today, however, I insisted that he go down to the beach instead of me, because he needs a tan, too! So now, I'm basically salivating at the thought of getting back out to the beach; and I'm sitting here shaking my right foot with my legs crossed, waiting for Michael to wake! up!.

This morning we went to an aquarium with Amy, Josh, and Aliyah. We had so much fun! Michael and Aliyah are hilarious together. She instantly grabbed his hand when we got to the ticket stand. Michael was totally fine with holding her hand, and when she wasn't beside him he would call for her to come back.

It's really fun to watch him with other children. I especially enjoy seeing that he wants to share his happiness and his excitement with his friends, rather than with just Josh and me. This has been a wonderful week, so wonderful that we're working on planning our vacation here again next summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two of them make such wonderful friends. I am glad that they are having a good time together.

~Carrie

M the Mommy said...

I love love love hearing about your vacation. Sounds like a blast. The beach really suits the K-H's.

Kisses - Meleah