Friday, August 10, 2007

BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!!


BLEH, BLEH, BLEH. We're on our way home tomorrow. : (

But, not before we check out a couple beach houses that we're interested in renting next summer! Note to the grandparent's and uncles~ we've got to chat when we get home! ; )

Today was a great day. Very laid back, as it should be... The three of us headed down to the beach around ten, played til lunch. And then, I was (again!) given the opportunity to sit down at the beach and read. Man, I love my husband! Around four, I returned to the house and helped Josh get M. ready for the beach. Actually, I can't claim that I helped...I just sat and ate Doritos with M. while we waited for Josh to get ready. Yummy, right?
We enjoyed a walk on the beach this evening. We even set the timer on the camera and got a few shots of the three of us on the beach.

Stay tuned for more pix....

0 comments: