(*** Took the music off the slide show. The constant music was annoying....***)
Michael is such a happy lil guy. I love being around him after a day at work; we have so much fun together in the afternoons. After school today we played in the grass for about an hour and a half.
He pretended to cook with wet sand (from his sandbox) and with mulch, while I read the newspaper. That was such a treat, reading the newspaper on the porch, with Michael contentedly playing by himself. Michael, again, made hot dogs. And, he added a new recipe to his repertoire, macaroni! The stirring was done with a shovel. : ) I had a bucket of macaroni and he had a bucket of hot dogs.
We wrestled around in the grass, took a few self portraits, and did a few somersaults. For the record, M. did the somersaulting, not me! It was such a sweet afternoon...
My girlfriend, C., stopped by this evening for a quick visit. Her baby is due TODAY, but the lil sugar plum is quite happy and probably isn't going to make his (?) or her(?) debut today. Michael LOVES, and I do mean LOVES, Carrie. (Carrie and Jason are like on the grandparent level right now...) He runs around the house and tries to jump his highest when she is coming over. He also really likes her belly, which is so sweet. I'm so glad Carrie and Jason are our neighbors again, when we moved last fall Josh and I felt kind of lost without them across the street. Seriously. We were sad! And, it's not like we see one another everyday or anything; I think it's the comfort of knowing that they are always right there if we need anything.
He pretended to cook with wet sand (from his sandbox) and with mulch, while I read the newspaper. That was such a treat, reading the newspaper on the porch, with Michael contentedly playing by himself. Michael, again, made hot dogs. And, he added a new recipe to his repertoire, macaroni! The stirring was done with a shovel. : ) I had a bucket of macaroni and he had a bucket of hot dogs.
We wrestled around in the grass, took a few self portraits, and did a few somersaults. For the record, M. did the somersaulting, not me! It was such a sweet afternoon...
My girlfriend, C., stopped by this evening for a quick visit. Her baby is due TODAY, but the lil sugar plum is quite happy and probably isn't going to make his (?) or her(?) debut today. Michael LOVES, and I do mean LOVES, Carrie. (Carrie and Jason are like on the grandparent level right now...) He runs around the house and tries to jump his highest when she is coming over. He also really likes her belly, which is so sweet. I'm so glad Carrie and Jason are our neighbors again, when we moved last fall Josh and I felt kind of lost without them across the street. Seriously. We were sad! And, it's not like we see one another everyday or anything; I think it's the comfort of knowing that they are always right there if we need anything.



1 comments:
Katie,
You are such a whiz....lovelovelove the blog, you, Michael B, and Josh...so very grateful for you...
Thanks...mj
Post a Comment