I love it!! I especially love the little commentaries...laughed out loud about the ferris wheel ones. :) You are so funny. Looks like you guys had a great time!!
Thanks, Katie for the great montage! The boys love it! We miss you all and it was so great spending the weekend with the three of you. The boys miss playing with Michael and taking turns taking care of him!
You are such a great family! We all miss you. Josh, you left your Spurs hat here! Maybe you can email me your address so I can mail it down to you. Love, Karen, Rob, Jack, Peter, Danny and Michael
Life doesn't count for much unless you're willing to do your small part to leave our children – all of our children – a better world. Even if it's difficult. Even if the work seems great. Even if we don't get very far in our lifetime.
Thank you for stopping by our blog to check out the latest adventures of our family! Please feel free to leave us a comment or two, we love to hear from our friends and family. ♥
2 comments:
I love it!! I especially love the little commentaries...laughed out loud about the ferris wheel ones. :) You are so funny. Looks like you guys had a great time!!
~Melis
Thanks, Katie for the great montage! The boys love it! We miss you all and it was so great spending the weekend with the three of you. The boys miss playing with Michael and taking turns taking care of him!
You are such a great family! We all miss you. Josh, you left your Spurs hat here! Maybe you can email me your address so I can mail it down to you. Love, Karen, Rob, Jack, Peter, Danny and Michael
Post a Comment