Duncan is mad at me. Not sure why. But, he's mad.
I think it's because I didn't pay enough attention to him yesterday, while Michael stayed with his babysitter. I also think it's because he's terrified of our camera. It makes a sound similar to the electric fence. As soon as I bring out the camera, he quivers and hides under the table. It's so sad.
He also refused to lay with me on the couch last night. He only wanted Josh, which really hurts my feelings.
The house felt very empty yesterday without M. The drop off went really well, though! No crying, thank goodness.
Michael is a verbal little guy, which is a blessing and a teensy-weensy bit of a curse. If he is unsure of something, he flat out says, "I want to go home." He did this in church the other day, but he also said it yesterday at the sitter's house. At church, I kind of chuckled to myself; but at the sitter's he broke my heart a little bit.
He really did enjoy himself, however. Most of the "school year" children were there, which was fun for everyone (both Mommies and Babies). And, Michael now has a friend to play cars with, a little boy adopted from China. His new friend is very soft spoken and gentle. They're going to be dear friends, I can tell.
We did a little swimming yesterday afternoon. Michael was curious about the goggles....
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment