Check it out... to the right, you'll notice that I am listing my summer reading list.
Josh and I are making an effort to read the books we were supposed to in high school, but didn't. : ) First on my list is Grapes of Wrath. First on Josh's list, The Great Gatsby. He's started his, but has put it down after the first two chapters. Too much talking at parties, he says. : D He just said it's terrible. He can't read it. : D
Me? Haven't even started mine, but I will this week.
It's taking awhile to get the photos uploaded, so be patient.
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
Katie - You will love The Grapes of Wrath, great book. The Great Gatsby is good, too, but not my favorite.
I might steal your idea for a reading list. I just finished my first book since the babies were born and my first fiction in almost a year. I spent the last year only reading books about pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, twins, and babies (I know, I know, I must have been a riot at parties). It is nice to emerge from the mommy-coma into the land of literature once more.
Post a Comment