Saturday, June 30, 2007

While the Cat's Away...




....the pool boys will play.

I've been gone for approximately 20 hours or so. Rarely do I spend the night away from my guys.

One of my BFF's (best friend forever) of ALL TIME, Carrie, is having a baby soon. (She's the one who lives around the corner.) My other BFF's( Nikki and Amy) and I had a sleepover in order to prepare for Carrie's baby shower; which was this morning.

It was great to spend the night and day with my girls. We're pretty much like sisters, the four of us; which is fun because up until a month ago I didn't have a sister.

While I was gone, Josh took Michael to the park and to see his Great Grandparents. My Grandmother hooked him up with an awesome lunch...you name it, he ate it. Thankfully, I caught Josh and Michael B before they went to the pool. I quickly changed and we headed out for a little dip.

Michael has been a little off since we've gotten home from Texas. In addition to the tremendous amount of sleep he's been getting, he has also been a little lethargic. I'm not to sure what his deal is, maybe we've just worn the Dicken's out of him and he's still trying to catch up? Anyway, he enjoyed himself at the pool, but he wasn't full of gusto. Just something to keep an eye on, I guess...

Marathon training starts tomorrow for me! Thank goodness, I need some motivation right now...

0 comments: