**** UPDATED VERSION*******
Well, my FIL would be so proud...I landed myself a connection here, so now the updates and posts will be easier AND there will be pics, as well. : )
So, we actually landed here in San Antonio on WEDNESDAY am, not Saturday. It is Thursday, right? It seems my brain is on vacation, as well as my body. The previous post was written as Michael was crawling on me and on Mombo's electric scooter.
Josh and I took Michael B out to a Mexican restaurant for lunch and then we went to a museum. This museum had a great dinosaur exhibit. Michael got scared and asked for his Mommy. The dinosaurs were, in truth, scary. Josh loved the exhibit, however, he's a huge dinosaur fan.
The museum also has a place for little ones, it's like a discovery museum. Michael ran around, and tried out the different experiments and whatnots.
As I was getting ready today, I thought back to our visits to SA without Michael--we used to go to this gym and spend a few hours working out, and then we'd go out to eat, do a little shopping, and then read at Mombo's house. Now, we have a huge list of seven things we MUST do before we go home. Josh and I are enjoying our second childhood. : )
Enjoy the photos...maybe I'll put together a montage of the museum this afternoon while Michael is napping!
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
Pictures are proving to be difficult...we've got some sweet ones to share when we get home...
Post a Comment