Michael was picked up this afternoon with a nasty, croupy sounding cough. This sends me into panic mode, the sound of that horrid cough.
Then I remembered that our AC wasn't working last night, which wasn't such a big deal last night since Michael wasn't sick. Tonight, however, is a different story.
So, I gave my sweet hubbie a frantic call at work. Here's me, "The AC is broken and Michael is sick. Do something. Bye." Poor Josh. I was definitely frazzled earlier in the evening. Michael was just so miserable and very irritable, understandably so, of course.
Anyway, many phone calls later...the AC still isn't fixed and the cough is still nasty. Neither problem is big, though. There are probably lots of people that wouldn't mind having those two minor issues to deal with on a Friday night.
I will say that Michael B has, in fact, given us a run for our money this week. It's been a good run...but, I'm ready to walk now and so is Josh.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment