Air conditioning fixed: CHECK.
A night without a hospital visit: CHECK.
Two fabulous naps and a cheerful tot: CHECK!!
Last night was rough. We didn't sleep much, but I knew that was going to be the case the minute I picked Michael up yesterday afternoon. I called our ped last night and he helped to calm me down, but I was still fearful. Michael went to bed last evening around seven and then roused from his sleep around nine. At this point he was struggling to breathe and had that horrific cough. We got through it, somehow, though. The outdoors works wonders for croup, let me tell ya. We sat with MB on the porch last night for at least an hour, maybe two.Today has been great, however. Michael had two really great naps and has been a cheerful little rascal this afternoon. Josh and Michael have been whispering about Mother's Day all afternoon, apparently they're preparing a breakfast for me, while I attend mass. ; )
As you may have noticed...Michael learned the art of vacuuming today...Hallelujah!! I wonder how much longer until he can do the whole house for me??? I'd pay him.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment