It's been awhile, hasn't it?
We're doing well, if you've been worried. : )
This weekend we decided to celebrate the lovely apple blossoms with all of the immediate area. It was a very fun and very eventful weekend. We're tired.
Saturday I ran in a big 10k. Back in December, I began trying to talk my colleagues into running this 10k as a "team". For those who were not familiar with running, I printed off Hal Higdon's beginner 10k program and distributed them accordingly. As it turned out, about fourteen teachers, including my principal, ran the 10k! My friends' shirts read, "Katie made me do it." My shirt read, "No I didn't." The shirts were a hit throughout the race, and at school last Thursday with the students.
The race was fantastic. The glow on my friends' faces this morning(and afternoon) at school was even better, though.
My stomach has been a mess since the race, I'm not too sure what's going on. Ever since I've had this kid of mine...my stomach feels like a tightly knotted rubber band dipped in acid. It's great.
(Clay and my father were also coerced into running...Michael is safe for a few more years...)
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment