Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"I SEE MOM- MEE!! I SEE MOM-EEE!!!!!"

(When Michael REALLY misses me, this is what he says... melts my heart.)

As I am blissfully shopping around Target perusing the Mr. Clean magic what-evers, with my popcorn and Coke, I get a ring on my cell.

It's Josh. Michael misses me already. He's crying HYSTERICALLY, and is begging for his MAMA. If that doesn't end a peaceful shopping trip and a night to yourself, then I don't know what does...

We chatted, and talked about the fun weekend coming up...his "bride- to- be's" second birthday (Ava), her birthday present, the beach, building sand castles, playing with the Grandparents. All of this worked momentarily, but the chit chat can't last for the next 24 hours (unfortunately...). So, the conversation ended with more sobbing (Michael, not me...I knew I had to remain composed!) and the phone being wrenched from Michael's clutches.
Lovely.

(Ah, but the Thai food certainly has helped ease my aching heart. Yummy. Yum. Yum.)

0 comments: