
What a day! Actually, what a weekend! It's a good thing that we are on spring break because Michael and I are going to need to take a few extra naps to recover from the weekend...
It's really difficult to write about this weekend because we've been on the move from Friday afternoon until late this afternoon. Knowing me, I'd write a good ten to twelve paragraphs if I tried to describe everything. I will include a few highlights, though...
*Karen, Rob, and their children arrived on Friday and left this afternoon. Our visits with them are always too short! Michael adores his cousins, I think he thinks he's "one of them"... It's precious, he just blends right into whatever activity they are doing and follows them, just like a little puppy...
*I joined the Catholic church last night. The Easter Vigil Mass was absolutely breathtaking, and I hope that I will have the opportunity to go back next year. It was the most beautiful mass (or church service) that I have ever experienced.
*Michael had a MILKSHAKE and FRENCH FRIES at McDONALD's yesterday! As you might guess, Josh and I were not there to protect him from the fat and salt. And, Josh and I are actually questioned about why we won't leave him for a night?!?! HHHMMMM.....Here's some evidence! (I'm kidding, I LOVE McD's fries as much as the next guy...)
*We celebrated my youngest brother's (Clay's) birthday at my parent's house today. James, and his girlfriend, Lindsay, decorated Easter eggs for Michael last night and then they hid them for him in the yard today. It was very sweet. We had a lovely visit with my cousins, my Grandparents, two of my brothers (and their "lady friends"), and my parents.
*There are only a few days til the end of Tax Season 2007!! We can't wait, I can almost feel the weight being lifted from our shoulders! We just planned a mini-vacation for the weekend after tax season. I am so eager to spend time with Josh.
We hope your Easter was filled with the beauty and peace of this very special day.
Much love...~k,j,&m.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment