Sunday, April 29, 2007

Over Already?


Our weekend was great. We finally got around to doing a few things that have been put off due to tax season. Now there are four pictures on our walls. There are also curtains on the dining room windows! The yard is still the ugliest in the neighborhood. I wonder if there's a prize for that? I know of neighborhoods that give "yard beautification" awards...what about "yard uglification" awards?

On Saturday we went to a cookout that was hosted by our friends, Cary and Melissa. Michael had a blast, he enjoyed seeing his friends. There was a moon bounce at the party that Michael was very curious about, but he just couldn't bring himself to go in with the big kids. Of course, just as he got his courage up to go into the moonbounce, he had a blowout in his pants. I didn't have any extra pants packed for him in the diaper bag, so after changing him we just headed home. Unfortnately, he missed his chance to bounce.

Before we went to the party, I told Michael that he needed to be nice to the other children. I suppose I pointed my finger when I told him to be nice because every time that he said, "Be NICE!," he pointed his finger at me. It turns out that he did not tell any children "NO", nor did he swat anyone. It's kind of fun having a pet parrot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hysterical!! I"m sorry MB missed the moon bounce...next year he'll be all over it! We still have to come and check out your new casa....I'm sure your yard isn't that bad...did you happen to notice our grass while you were there? Not going to win any awards in that dept. :) Have a good one.