Friday, April 27, 2007

What a Show.



The Office was hilarious last night. I have been looking for this one particular clip to share because I have been quoting the lines all morning and evening for Michael and Josh. I guess this clip will have to do.

Josh and I let Michael run around like a mad man until nine pm or so. We also didn't make him bathe this evening. What's happening to us?

Michael and I stopped by the park this evening. He loves to swing. While he was swinging, I asked him if he could touch the clouds. You know what he did??? He let go of the swing, reached up to the clouds, and arched his back. (He was obviously on a baby swing...) When he reached for the clouds, he almost flipped out on his head. Nice. Just like any rational woman would do, I screamed. What in the WORLD was I thinking? Right before that incident he almost got nailed by a couple of swinging girls.

Who knew swings could be so hazardous?

0 comments: