Michael is just now starting to make some noises in his bedroom. It's 9:15 am! To be honest, I was getting a little bit worried. He never sleeps in this late, and he went to bed at seven last night! Imagine, FOURTEEN hours of sleep. To be a toddler...
I told my brother, Clay, awhile ago that Michael is already in a "teenager in training" phase. He's working on sleeping in, copping an attitude, exercising his rights of independence, refusing to get his hair cut (I still have the upper hand on that one), and of course...manipulating his parents (and other adults). It really must take thirteen years to perfect that art form, I suppose.
We're back to the real, working world tomorrow. Which, is not so bad. Tax season is officially over Tuesday, we have a town festival coming up, my brother's (Daniel) wedding is just weeks away, and so is Michael B's SECOND birthday. Life is certainly good.
**This photo was taken in July 06, but I think it portrays his attitude...and Josh's...heehee..**
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
Hello Kerr-Hobert's!!!
I can't believe this is my first time seeing your blog. Where have I been. I wish I could write more, but alas someone started crying the moment I started typing. Ahh...the life of a twin mommy.
Michael B is adorable - I can't wait to meet him and for him to meet his two new cousins. Seriously - have to run before they both start to lose it...and there it is. Two crying babies.
Gotta love it...FOURTEEN hours of sleep am I sure I read that right. I would take 45 minutes at this point.
XOXOXOXO - Meleah
I saw your Ralph Waldo Emerson quote Katie and I thought you might enjoy this one as well...
"There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ahhh...how very true.
Love - Meleah
Post a Comment