Following the idea of a good friend, Melissa, Michael and I had an Easter egg hunt this afternoon. I figured he should practice for the daycare and family Easter egg hunts. I can't wait to see him run around with his cousins on Easter morning, searching for eggs. I told him today that sometimes the eggs have CANDY, too! (I don't think he heard or believed that part...)However, Michael doesn't go for the eggs that are stuck in bushes or in trees, basically anything that requires hoisting his body into sharp, sticky limbs. You can't blame him, right? If an egg is in one those spots, he requests assistance without hesitation.
Today, he colored Easter eggs at daycare. The sitter said that dyeing the first egg was very messy, but she happily reported that our little guy quickly caught on and had a blast with the eggs. In fact, he had so much fun that he forgot about his TMX Elmo; who was safely tucked away in a closet, with the power button OFF. (We forgot Elmo last Friday--and I think that Elmo was driving the sitter *CRAZY* last week, we won't be sending him in for show and tell on Thursday...)
Tomorrow is Michael's post-bronchitis check-up. I hope he passes with a gleaming report from the ped. The gigantic bruises in the middle of his forehead are embarrassing, though....
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
I am so glad you had an Easter Egg hunt with Michael, wasn't it so fun to watch him? I'm so excited that I was mentioned in your blog...I'm famous. :)
Post a Comment