Sunday, March 18, 2007

Part Maid, Part Plummer


Tonight I flushed a sponge (SOS pad, as Josh calls them...) down the toilet. Whoops. It happened so quickly, I tried to grab it but it slipped away. When Josh came down stairs after putting Michael to bed, I told him the bad news. He wasn't happy. He questioned me as to how I could be so careless...you can guess what my response was..."clean the toilets yourself, if you don't like the way I do it."

I then got up and tried to fish out the sponge. And, I'm happy to report that the sponge is out and the plumming is now working. I've just finished my cleaning for the weekend. Just in time for a RE-RUN of Desparate Housewives. Hope you had a great weekend...

2 comments:

Karen Hobert Flynn said...

Katie
That is so funny! Josh sounds like such a Hobert with that comment. That just cracks me up!

I love this blog and I love to see how Baby Michael is growing! He is so cute.

We look forward to seeing you at Easter.

Harvey Sebastian said...

I told Joe that I will do the vacuuming and laundry, but he has to do the toilets. Unfortunately I think that men have a higher threshold of dirt tolerance than women...