
Move over Emeril and Rachel Ray, there's a new chef in town! Michael B is quite the chef these days. I never would have guessed that putting him on a chair, in front of the sink, with lots of cups, water, and cooking utensils; would entertain him for AT LEAST forty-five minutes to AN HOUR! I know in a day or two he'll get tired of helping me "cook"( as Michael and I like to call it); but I have been able to successfully cook two meals from scratch the past two nights with NO temper tantrums and no requests to come play. It's great! We get to hang together, listen to Pandora (a website that you should check out...), and cook our dinner. He did help with the salad this evening, and because he helped...he decided it was worthy enough for him to eat. (I was so proud of my little salad eater!!)
All three of us had a terrific Saturday. We didn't get to spend a lot of time together, but it was still a wonderful day. I did something called "Gourmet on the Go". It's a place where you prepare your meals and then freeze them for later. My girlfriend, Carrie, and I spent the morning together, which such a treat. I got my hair trimmed, too. Michael, that lil rascal, had QUITE a day...we went to a breakfast with the Easter bunny this morning, and then his Granddad and Mango took him to the park, he took a two hour nap, and then he headed out to watch some horse races with Granddad and Mango! Granddad reported that Michael is a great chick magnet (we all knew that, didn't we??). Michael was inspired by the jockeys, and decided that he would like to "ride" Duncan tonight. Poor Dunc. Josh, well, he worked. But, he joined us for the breakfast and is now watching UCLA get stomped.
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
Can't wait til he gets his own cooking show....sure do adore this little guy! and his blog, and his mama and papa for bringing him to us....mj
Post a Comment