It's never a good sign when a CPA's wife calls her husband and loudly states (actually, kinda yells...) that she would PAY her husband money to have his job for a night...
Duncan ate Michael's CRAP tonight while Michael and I were playing in the bathtub. Yes, CRAP as in POOP. I've had a crappy day and have felt crappy, especially this afternoon. So, this incident took the cake.
Believe me, I chased after that son a gun. And then I spanked him and ripped the diaper away. I'm SO INCREDIBLY DISGUSTED with this behavior right now, that I could SCREAM (or, quite possibly vomit.) Looking back, I never should have left Michael for one second in that tub, I used to be a dag-gone lifeguard for crying out loud! The sight of me chasing and screaming and Duncan was enough to hold Michael's attention and keep him from drowning, thank goodness.
As soon as we finished the bath, I grabbed that nasty dog of MINE (yes, he's MINE- I made the stupid $50 deposit) and began scrubbing and scrubbing his teeth and his tongue. Then, I grabbed a bottle of soap and began scrubbing the heck out of his head. When the scouring process was finished, I called my husband in his nice, quiet, cozy office. You know what his response was???? Why was a diaper with poop laying on the bathroom floor in the first place?
He and Duncan are both sleeping in the dog house tonight, and maybe tomorrow, too... I also wonder if Duncan will puke tonight. Human food makes him puke, maybe human CRAP will, too?!? I won't be offended if you refuse to pet him the next time you see him. I understand.
To Winter
5 years ago

4 comments:
Ugh. Bath and Bedtime is hard enough without a whole poop incident. My heart goes out to you.
I have read about poop problems in all of the books - but it is usually the baby that is playing with the diaper. Sounds like the s--t really hit the fan tonight. So so sorry you had to deal with this.
I love you so much but I have to be honest - I am sitting at my desk and I just can't stop giggling!
love you!
missy
it was the funniest post ever.... save some of that crap for official use.....
Post a Comment