Thursday, February 08, 2007

You'd Never Know


Our baby has a nasty, nasty ear infection. When I got to the sitter's this afternoon, both he and his sitter were distraught. Apparently, shortly after she put him down for his nap he woke up crying and was inconsolable. She was extremely understanding and took very good care of him until I got to her house. I decided to call Michael's ped before we left, so that I could get him an appointment. Thankfully, the ped's office was able to fit Michael in right away. He got a couple types of meds, which means that it was a BAD one. Our ped is so wonderful. He was very concerned about Michael and was very gentle with him this afternoon. The fact that they fit us in after they were finished seeing patients for the day really meant a lot to me. The warning signs weren't obvious this time; he had trouble sleeping one night this week, has a cold, and hasn't been eating well. Poor little guy.

0 comments: