
Well, well, well. We're STUCK at home for another day, without Josh. This cold weather seems to be taking it's toll on one of our cars. And since Josh has to work on Saturdays, Michael and I are stuck at home. The car wouldn't work yesterday either, but I didn't want to take Michael out anyway because of his ear infection and the incredibly cold air. I was totally fine with staying in yesterday. Tax season stinks, but tax season without two cars REALLY stinks. We'll find something to get into around the house, I'm sure...
Michael slept terribly last night. He was up at nine, two, and four fifty-five. Oh, I somehow forgot to mention this...Michael has diarrhea. I'm hoping that it is a reaction to the medication he has been taking.
I'd love to take the opportunity to bake a cake or something today, but I haven't been to the grocery store in two weeks. I think I might have to borrow my parent's car, so I can get out for an hour or so...
Good grief, today's gotta get better.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment