
Jeff? Jeff?? Jeff??? Michael is obsessed with Jeff Wiggle these days. It turns out that Jeff can do a somersault, just like Josh and Michael! He has one particular song where he does multiple forward rolls and even a handstand. Josh recently taught Michael how to do a somersault, not knowing that Michael would try to do them on his own. He's probably fine doing somersaults, but it's a little frightening. (There's NO WAY he's going to be "allowed" to do one off the diving board when he's a teen, if only I could control that...right?)
Josh and I, unfortunately, have totally fed into this Wiggly obsession, through the purchase of three Wiggles CD's and three DVD's. In our defense, we got tired of the first two, okay? : ) Everyday I hear the whole way to the sitter's or from the sitter's, "Jeff? Jeff?? Jeff???" and then something like..."I wan Jeff!!" The problem lies in the fact that, Jeff, really doesn't have "a song". I think he may sing something about tickling, but don't take my word for it. The Wiggles do sing songs about where Jeff is or Jeff sleeping, but Jeff, really, doesn't have his own song! It's painful listening to , "Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff" to and from daycare everyday! I've tried tricking him (some may call it "lying") by telling him that Jeff is singing on the other children's CD's that we own, but so far it isn't working...he's getting smarter by the day!! Rascal.
We're happy it's FRRRIIIIIIIDAY!! Michael is in bed, sleeping soundly. Tomorrow we're going to visit my girlfriends from college. I can't wait to see them, we're all going to bring something to eat for lunch and meet at my friend's house. (Missy and I are pictured together in this post from Michael's baby shower, I don't have a current picture of the three of us...maybe one of the children can take it tomorrow!) Michael is coming along and will get to play with my friend's baby. I am very hopeful that we will get to go to a super bowl party on Sunday. I definitely am not going for the game...just the junk food!! Yum. Yum. I'll have to be sure to run Sunday morning, so that I feel entitled to multiple handfuls of greasy, delicious chips, and a big fat coke.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment