Saturday, February 03, 2007

So That's Why I Run in the Morning...


This morning I ran with two dear friends. Due to our move, I've been out of touch with many of my running friends--this has made me an INCREDIBLY lazy runner. We had a wonderful five mile run through my town and when we finished the sunrise took our breath away. I wish that I could say this is my picture, but it isn't. I really should start bringing the digital to capture some of these gorgeous sunrises that I get to see on my morning runs. What a great way to kick off the weekend--starting the day with friends, a good run, a breathtaking sunrise, and a hot shower!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful messages you leave. They are like a little treat for me everytime I check the website. You are so thoughtful! Enjoy your super bowl party, your chips and a big fatty Coke. You deserve it! Have a great one!