
This morning I tried my first long run in weeks, and it was horrible. I felt like crying the last three miles, it was worse than the marathon. So, it's likely that I will be heading back to the doctor's office today because I can't seem to get a full breath. This would explain why the run was so bad. If my heart, lungs, and muscles aren't getting enough oxygen, of course it's going to be a struggle to finish a ten miler. Thankfully, when I pulled into our driveway there were Michael and Josh picking up the paper. I cried when I walked into our kitchen, blah. I'm going to see if I can get one of those puffers!! When I was a kid I always wanted one of those, and a pair of crutches or an arm cast.
My little guy is not feeling well today, either. His "eye" teeth are coming in, which is making him uncomfortable. He has a low grade fever, a runny nose, and a cough. The swings and the slide at the park this afternoon will make him feel better, I hope.
Unfortunately, though, it does look like our dinner plans will cancelled this evening.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment